Ultimate magazine theme for WordPress.

Gorilla Glue Strain Review by Vapemeds THC and CBD Oil Cartridges


Gorilla Glue #4 Cannabis Oil Strain Review

Also known as “GG4” and “Original Glue”, Gorilla Glue #4 is now available through VapeMeds. A triple back cross of parent Chocolate Diesel with other parents Chem’s Sister and Sour Dubb, this is the star that launched the medicinal cannabis breeding company GG Strains.

A powerful award winning medicine of the highest order that delivers heavy-handed euphoria and relaxation with a surprising amount of versatility given the exceptional potency. It is among the most sought after strains in the U.S. due in part to its string of recent top finishes at numerous Medical Cannabis Cups several years in a row, around the country.

The Fundamentals Of Gorilla Glue #4

A hybrid, this leans towards Sativa in regards to its primary cannabis variety lineage. Specifically, 70% Sativa with the remainder being Indica of 30%.

Cannabinoid content is almost solely made up of THC with trace amounts of CBD (1% or less). THC levels can run very high in this one with some samples having tested at 32%. More commonly though the primary active ingredient content will be between 25% and 28% which is still one of the highest percentages available.

Flavors of a distinct coffee taste with a sweet, chocolatey, earthy under-note will be delivered in a full-bodied vapor. Exhaled, it will impart a pungent earthy sour aroma.

Midday Or Evening Management Of Pain And More

Chronic pain and Migraines stand no chance against this strain’s dominant level of pain relieving cannabinoids. During the later part of a day, one quick short pull will keep you going while allowing mother nature take care of you with help from the CBD-tinged body effects.

Uplifting happy cerebral effects and a rush of euphoria help sufferers of stress, fatigue, depression, or bi-polar. Even those with ADHD, OCD, and similar disorders that are more mental in origin have made this their go-to for self-medication.

Towards the finish a deeply relaxed state will set in that combines with the body high and mood enhancement to help those with nausea. Further, appetite stimulation has been reported by a number of users.

Choose The Level Of Relief You Need

A common misconception about this strain is that the “glue” in the name is because it will glue you to the couch. In actual fact the “glue” part of the name is derived from the copious amounts of sticky resin that processors have found causes their scissors and other objects to stick together during harvesting.

To clarify further, the versatility of this strain is one of the features that medical marijuana dispensary patients have come to love about Gorilla Glue #4. One puff of vapor to activate a mood lifting rush of energy, or take another to deepen the body effects and sink into a healing relaxed state with possibility of couch-lock.

An over-achieving award winner at the highest levels of the medicinal cannabis industry, Gorilla Glue #4 is a modern masterpiece of breeding. The concentrate VapeMeds offers is 100% authentic delivering the renowned potent relief patients need while also running the bases of an experience that is not only therapeutic but also pleasant.


Leave A Reply

Your email address will not be published.